1. engageBUILD nor anyone authorized to act for us will never decline to show or sell any property included in such request to a anyone especially a prospective veteran purchaser because of his or her race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin;
2. To apprise minority and female veteran homebuyers of the availability of the housing offered by engageBUILD by conforming to all advertising of the VA Advertising Guidelines for Fair Housing;
3. engageBUILD will maintain a nondiscriminatory hiring policy and provide all marketing staff with written instructions on land training in affirmative marketing techniques;
4. engageBUILD will prominently display the Equal Housing Opportunity poster in each place of business where the housing is offered for sale;
5. engageBUILD will incorporate the equal housing opportunity logo, slogan or statement as outlined in the VA Advertising Guidelines for Fair Housing in all advertising, including outdoor signs, radio, television, newspaper and other printed materials to the best of our ability;
6. That noncompliance with the foregoing requirements may constitute a basis for the Secretary to refuse to appraise properties with which engageBUILD is identified. The Secretary may also refuse to appraise where the applicant has been denied participation in HUD programs.
engageBUILD is pledged to the letter and the spirit of the United States policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.